BA (Hons), MES (PI), MCIP, RPP
Ms. McFarlane holds a Bachelor of Arts (Honours Geography) from Queen’s University and a Master of Environmental Studies (Urban Planning) from York University. Ms. McFarlane is a Full Member of the Canadian Institute of Planning and the Ontario Professional Planners Institute. She is currently the Chair of the Toronto District Leadership Committee for Ontario Professional Planners Institute.
Prior to joining Weston Consulting, Jane worked for both the public and private sectors, including the City of Kingston and R.J. Burnside as an environmental planner.
Ms. McFarlane joined Weston Consulting in 2009. Since 2013, she has been working in Weston’s Toronto Office and has been appointed the Office Manager. Her responsibilities include the preparation and submission of planning applications including official plan and zoning by-law amendments, site plan, draft plan of condominium and subdivision applications as well as severance and consent applications. Jane represents client before Municipal Councils and Committees. She also provides expert witness evidence at the Ontario Municipal Board for both the private section and the City of Toronto.
Jane has worked on the following development projects:
· “The Treehouse”, 2535 Gerrard Street East, City of Toronto
· “St. Clements Lofts”, 169-175 Jones Ave., City of Toronto
· “Origami”, 202-204 Bathurst Street, City of Toronto
· “The Monocle”, 130 Sheppard Avenue East, City of Toronto
· “The Hive”, 892 The Queensway
· 321 Silver Star, City of Toronto
· Humber Bay Shores Precinct Plan, City of Toronto